A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing PR Agency, in the heart of Cheltenham
We’re searching for a creative and confident full time PR account executive and Senior Account Executive/PR account manager with good media relationships and excellent written communications skills. You will be working from our hub in one of Cheltenham’s most iconic buildings, Eagle Tower, and we offer hybrid working for those that want it.
Perhaps you’re currently an account executive looking for that next step up and challenge? Or maybe you’re currently working in-house and you want to experience the pace and excitement of working agency side dealing with multiple, cutting edge clients?
You will need to be skilled in B2B PR, a real team player and self-motivated. You must feel comfortable managing multiple accounts or PR activities or campaigns and handling clients or senior stakeholders – delivering against client objectives and supporting the agency’s growing needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your knowledge and ideas to help lead an expanding results driven team, with further opportunity to develop and grow your own skills, working in an experienced and highly qualified environment.
You will learn from the best in the PR industry, reporting directly to an account manager and other very senior PR executives, all with over 20 years in the industry and with London agency experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing PR plans
- Acting as day-to-day contact for some clients
- Building long lasting relationships with key journalists
- Implementing creative and integrated PR campaign
- Managing client social media content and engagement
- Creating strong compelling media and communications content
- Pro-active pitching to trade, national and broadcast media
- Supporting on new business pitches
The successful candidate will ideally have the following expertise:
- 2+ years minimum experience
- PR agency experience (bonus but not essential)
- Experience developing relationships with both client or stakeholder contacts and the media – at trade, national and broadcast level
- Experience in securing results across nationals, business, trade and vertical media
- Experience in social media platforms